Diamond and Diamond AB

Calgary Branch Office

8060 Silver Springs Blvd NW #106

Calgary Branch Office

2713 14 St SW

Calgary Main Office

1331 Macleod Trail SE, Suite 420

Edmonton Head Office

4246 97 Street NW, Unit 100

B.C. Offices

Surrey Main Office

1104 – 13737 96 Ave, Surrey, BC V3V 0C6

Vancouver Head Office

1727 West Broadway, Suite 400


Sudbury Main Office

31 Larch Street, Unit 300

Oshawa Consultation Office

50 Richmond Street E, Unit # 108 B

Brampton Consultation Office

341 Parkhurst Square, Suite 5

Toronto Head Office

255 Consumers Road, 5th Floor

Ottawa Main Office

955 Green Valley Crescent, Unit 315

Oakville Office

2939 Portland Drive, Suite 200

London Main Office

256 Pall Mall St, Suite 102

Barrie Main Office

168 Bayfield Street

Windsor Main Office

13158 Tecumseh Rd. E. Unit 3B


How do I file a slip and fall injury claim in Alberta?

Immediately after your slip and fall accident, your priority is to seek medical treatment. The next thing you need to do is to report your accident to the property owner. If they make an incident report, request a copy. If needed, notify the government of your accident, especially if you fell on public property. In Alberta, you are required to notify the government within 21 days of your fall. Document everything, including facts about the accident, potential witnesses, evidence from surveillance cameras, and medical records. Consult with a personal injury lawyer to explore your legal options.


Filter by Category